- A manual one shot lubricator that includes a spring return piston pump in a plastic reservoir. The lubricator is operated by pulling a lever which raises a piston and compresses a spring, discharging oil into the system. Discharge volume and pressure are independent of oil viscosity.
- Lubricator includes a spring return piston pump in a plastic reservoir. Pulling up slowly on the teehandleto the stop fills the cylinder with a predetermined volume of oil. Upon release, spring pressuredischarges the oil into the system and returns the handle to the original position. Lubricator must beoperated at intervals recommended by machine manufacturer.
- Reservoir Capacity: 475cc (1 pint)
- Lubricator Inlet Filter: 40 micron particle separation
- Discharge Pressure: 30 psi average
- Factory Discharge Setting: 15cc
- Piston Diameter: 1/18