Hydrocarbons are perhaps the most debilitating by-product of compressed air use; both to production processes and human beings alike. Their presence in a compressed air stream can cost millions of dollars or more importantly a life.
BEKO offers devices at clear-cut investment costs that will monitor hydrocarbons found in compressed air. They enable a significant increase in safety and peace of mind, as well as process control and the corresponding reduction in operating costs. Benefits to which a value cannot be placed.
- Inline measurement of all C6 hydrocarbons and above
- Globally unique and cutting edge technology
- Reliable, simple and easy to use and understand
- Data log is standard equipment
If you have questions or would like to order over the phone, contact our customer service toll-free: 866-650-1937.
|Model Number||Pipe Lenght||Data Log||Probe||Communication Cable||Optional Output||Inline Measurement*|
|1278025||2″ – 3″||included||included||included||4 – 20 mA output||all C6 hydrocarbons
* Indentifiable Substances: Polyalphaolefins, aliphatic hydrocarbons (hexane, heptane), hydrocarbons, functional hydrocarbons (alcohols, ketones, amines, halogenated hydrocarbons), and aromatics